The Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert is ready to marry the J.P. Rosenbaum. On Wednesday, new details about Ashley and JP’s 2012 dream wedding plans leaked out in a news talk with In Touch magazine.
Out of 22 seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, only Trista and Ryan Sutter have married on TV plus wedding, made a huge chunk of money. Now the couple, Ashley and JP also considering a televised wedding, as they want a simple wedding, but beautiful at the same time.
Ashley Hebert wants a large guest list for the wedding, which will include some of her ex-boyfriends from The Bachelorette show – who became good pals with her fiance JP Rosenbaum. The couple will say ‘I do,’ so hopefully they decide to share their wedding on channel 5 which is ABC television out of Oklahoma City.
The Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum 2012 Dream wedding details:
• Ashley is “not a designer girl.” But she does want a lacy gown to make her feel “beautiful.”
• Ashley hopes to have an outdoor ceremony, possibly in the Hamptons.
• “I’m hoping for a fall wedding,” she shares.
• A large guest list.
• Ashley admits that she wants to take dancing lessons with J.P. so that they can have a memorable first dance.
• Neil Lane may design their wedding bands, as he did Ashley’s engagement ring.
• J.P.’s groomsmen may include William Holman, Ryan “Mickey” McLean, Ames Brown — who all competed for Ashley’s heart on The Bachelorette — and Craig Robinson.
• They will honeymoon somewhere tropical. “One of those huts on stilts in the water,” Ashley describes.
• Ashley and J.P. will write their vows. Ashley has already started to write hers: “What bonds us together is the crazy experience we went through. You’re my everything. You look after me, you’re my best friend.”
• They may have a televised wedding.