The all-star season 15 of Dancing with the Stars is ahead and the pro pairings have been revealed, the mysterious first 12th pair joining DWTS 2012 all-star season.
According to the sources – In the “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” season pairings - Bristol Palin and Kirstie Alley may get benefit, as they are partnered with Mark Ballas and Maksim Chmerkovskiy resp., the pro-dancers who talked them in the earlier seasons. Also, Emmitt Smith, Joey Fatone and Melissa Rycroft are paired with their past partners.
The rest celebrity contestants get new partners, including Shawn Johnson who will dance with Derek Hough as a replacement for of her earlier partner Mark. There will be another celebrity joining the 15th season of “DWTS“.
Online voting is still underway on ABC’s official website to decide, which among Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan and Carson Kressley who steals the last position, with the result to be released on Monday, August 27 on “Good Morning America” show.
The dancing competition itself will kick off the new installment on Monday, September 24 at 8/7c on ABC television. Here the “DWTS 2012″ season 15 pairings:
• Emmett Smith and Cheryl Burke
• Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
• Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy
• Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
• Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
• Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
• Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
• Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
• Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
• Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
• Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
• Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Tags: ABC website, Dancing with the Stars Pairings, Dancing with the Stars Season 15, Dancing with the Stars: All Stars, DWTS, DWTS 2012, DWTS 2012 all-star Season, DWTS 2012 Kick off September 24 at 8/7c on ABC, Good Morning America, Mark Ballas and Maksim Chmerkovskiy